There are many rice cookers in the market with different prices ranging from 20$ to 1000$. When you are about to spend your money on a new rice cooker, it is important that you ask yourself if an expensive rice cooker is worth your money.
An expensive rice cooker may look better than a cheaper one because of its features and attractive appearance but it doesn’t necessarily mean that it is the best value for your money. You will need to make sure you are choosing a rice cooker based on its value and not its price tag.
Some Tips to get you on board with us
Here are some helpful tips in determining if an expensive rice cooker is value for your money:
- Price: A value rice cooker should not cost more than 500$. It is worth your money if the value you are getting from the product is more than what you are paying for. And 200$ cookers best satisfy this criterion. Unless you are looking for a very specific feature, you should target this amount. Although you can get very goo deals even under a hundred dollars.
- Design: A value-for-your-money rice cooker must be attractive and of good quality but it shouldn’t be too expensive to maintain and it should last for a long time. It should be washable, easy to clean, and should have a lid that seals well. Dishwasher safety is also another ncessity
- Capacity: A value-for-your-money rice cooker has a nonstick bowl that can hold at least 20 cups of cooked rice. A 10 cup cooker should not be more than 200$.
- Cooks Well: A value-for-your money rice cooker cooks well and has a keep warm cycle. The cook should be even and fast. There shouldn’t be any burnt or undercooked areas.
- Material: Check the material of the inner pot and other parts before buying a new rice cooker. A value rice cooker should be made from quality materials that are durable and will last for a long time. Cheap products can sometimes use materials that can easily rust or break quickly.
- Durability: A value-for-your money rice cooker should be made from long-lasting material and should have a good warranty period.
- Other features: A value-for-your money rice cooker must also come with other helpful features aside from being budget-friendly, stylish, and durable.
- versatility: A value-for-your rice cooker must have different settings for cooking white or brown rice, soup, porridge, yogurt, and even cakes. It should also be equipped with a delay timer and it must automatically switch to the warm setting when cooking is done. But these automated ones can be a little expensive.
Reasons for buying an expensive rice cooker
There are plenty of expensive rice cookers in the market. All of thema re selling swell. There is a reason for that. And we are going to list them here.
- An expensive rice cooker will last a lifetime.
- It can be used to prepare a wide variety of dishes, including risotto and paella.
- An expensive rice cooker with many features is more likely to have modern safety features.
- it is likely to have an exceptional outlook.
- All expensive rice cookers come with tasty recipes and detailed instruction manuals with cooking times for different foods.
- The best price for an expensive price is worth it in the long run.
- It will have a much easier design for cleaning.
- You have more options in the market when you have a larger budget.
But we all know the main benefit is that You’ll feel like a culinary genius with your new fancy machine!
Here are some of the best expensive rice cookers
- Zojirushi NP-NWC10XB Pressure Induction Heating Rice Cooker & Warmer
- Panasonic IH Jar Rice Cooker SR-KT067-K
- Tiger Corporation JKT-D18U 10-Cup (Uncooked) IH Rice Cooker
Now, let’s discuss about there peers.
The cheapest and most successful ricer cooker models in the market
There is a wide range of budget rice cooker models available in the market. In fact, budget rice cookers can be as cheap as $5. The price can also go as high as $60 for budget rice cooker models. More expensive ones, on the other hand, have a lot of features you can find on high-end units.
Let’s have a look at our favorite models-
1. BLACK+DECKER Rice Cooker
This budget rice cooker has a 6-cup capacity and can serve from 4 to 6 people. It features an automatic keep warm function that easily keeps rice at the right temperature until you’re ready to serve. It also features a non-stick steam tray and two easy lift handles on the inner lid to make serving a breeze.
It has a durable non-stick surface that makes it easy to clean up after cooking rice, quinoa, or any other grain.
Cleaning up is a breeze with the non-stick coating inside and out which includes two easy lift handles on the inner lid for easy access when it’s time to serve.
However, its biggest highlight is the price.
2. Aroma Housewares 20 Cup Cooked (10 cup uncooked) Digital Rice Cooker
The Aroma cooker is one of the best budget rice cookers in the market. It has a 20-cup uncooked capacity and serves 10 cups when cooked. It also features a steam tray and two easy lift handles on the inner lid to make serving a breeze.
One of the best budget rice cooker models available, the Aroma cooker is a budget marvel. It has all the features of an expensive premium model including an easy to clean non-stick surface inside and out.
This budget rice cooker has a 10 cup capacity and can serve 4 to 10 people. It features an automatic keep-warm function that easily keeps rice at the right temperature until you’re ready to serve.
And all of this is under 40$.
Other great rice cookers for the money
The cheapest ones are not the best rice cookers. To get the optimum service for your money, you can check out the rice cooker below.
- TIGER JBV-A10U 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker with Food Steamer Basket
- Zojirushi NS-YAC18 Umami Micom 10-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker and Warmer
these rice cookers are in the budget price range with different features. Moreover, they are useful and durable. You have all kinds of features that you would expect from a premium unit.
If you have been thinking about buying a rice cooker, take some time to think through whether or not the features offered by that expensive model would be useful for your lifestyle. It may seem like a lot of money up front, but if it saves you from going out and getting something else later on because this one can do everything you need in addition to making rice then it is worth every penny!